An entrepreneurship course that can help you get started in turning your dream sewing or fashion business into a reality!
(February 10 - March 17)
11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Women’s Business Hub Centre
733 C 1st Ave N.
Saskatoon, SK, S7K 1X9
Who is this course for?
This course is for immigrant women who:
• Have immigrated to Canada within the past 10 years (including Permanent Residents and Canadian Citizens)
• Have the knowledge and passion for fashion and sewing, and are looking to start their own business
• Have CLB 4+ or higher
What does the course cover?
• An introduction to the fashion industry, tailoring, and what it takes to be a successful seamstress
• Clothing alterations
• Marketing your fashion and sewing business
• Using different seasons and trends to boost your business
What are the benefits?
• Learning tips and tricks from experts in the sewing/fashion industry
• Field visits
• Case studies from the real market
• Networking activities and meetings with essential service providers
• Free mentorship sessions and access to the Women’s Business Hub e-commerce platform
• Follow-up support and advice after course completion
• Invitation to relevant conferences and events
• Accounting and legal support
Spaces for this program are limited, so please register soon at email@example.com or 306-491-4573