Source locally. Hire Globally.
Looking for a job? Join us and meet representatives of over 25 different companies by attending our fair on May 03, 2017
at Marion M. Graham Collegiate from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Avoid long line-ups on the day of the job fair by pre-registering.
is Saskatoon’s largest and most influential biannual multi-sector recruitment event. Organized by the Saskatoon Open Door Society it is delivered with a high quality approach.
is aimed at connecting global talent with local employers.
offers a direct contact recruitment approach, creating face-to-face encounters between candidates and companies. This is what best represents the job fair’s mission: to be one of the most efficient ways to recruit and network. Exhibitors come from a wide range of industries including the agricultural, financial, natural resources, trade and retail, food and hospitality, etc.
Register, Book a space or/and Become a sponsor by filling your online form now!
Employer RegistrationHigh School Youth RegistrationJob Seeker RegistrationSponsorship Form
What’s in it for you as an exhibitor?
• Participate in Saskatoon’s biggest bi-annual job fair
• Gain access to thousands of trained, highly skilled job seekers eager to contribute
• Network amongst various industry sectors including many locally-owned businesses
• Match global talent with diverse profiles in a one-stop environment
• Get a chance at being considered for Saskatoon’s Best Workplace Diversity Award
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS