We are happy to help you and your family get settled in Canada and in Saskatoon. We offer all newcomers, including refugees, a variety of services to help you get established in your new home.
The Saskatoon Open Door Society is proudly multicultural, and we have access to translators and interpreters who speak your language and can help make the settlement process easier.
Our goal is to help you find ways to feel at home in your new home.
- Needs assessments to determine how and where we can help
- Settlement planning assistance
- Guidance, orientation and counselling to help you learn how community services and other local, provincial and federal programs work
- Language services to help you learn English
- Employment services to help you find a job in Saskatoon