Volunteers are a vital part of our organization and the Saskatoon community. Volunteering programs provide individuals with the opportunity to connect with our organization, the newcomer community and with other groups in Saskatoon.
Volunteer Information Session
The first step in joining our volunteering program is to attend an information session. In these sessions, volunteers learn more about SODS and our volunteering programs and have an opportunity to ask questions.
Steps to becoming a volunteer:
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Register to attend a Volunteer Information Session by filling out the form below.
- Complete the application package provided during the information session.
- Complete a reference check and criminal record check.
- Attend program-specific training.