We strive to work hand-in-hand with employers who recognize that newcomers bring broader perspectives and expertise to the workforce. Many Saskatchewan companies get a competitive edge by hiring staff from diverse cultural backgrounds, which reflects the increasingly diverse mosaic of their current and prospective clientele.
The Saskatoon Open Door Society holds an annual awards ceremony to recognize the achievements of companies and individuals that have shown exceptional leadership in workplace diversity and have demonstrated an inclusive attitude towards immigrants.
- Step 1. Self-nominations and nominations by third parties will be accepted from October 1, 2019 to November 4, 2019
- Step 2. NEW THIS YEAR! The Nominees themselves are required to complete and submit an application by December 6, 2019.
- Leadership in Immigrant Recruitment
- Leadership in Immigrant Integration
- Employer Partner of the Year
- Individual Achievement
- Newcomer Entrepreneur
Self-nominations and nominations by third parties are accepted from October 1, 2019 to November 4, 2019
For more information and nomination, please check: https://www.sods.sk.ca/events/annual-diversity-awards-gala