Are you an immigrant woman looking to start your own business in Canada?
Are you interested in cake decorating, event planning, bookkeeping, photography, graphic artist, handmade crafts, childminding, seamstress, or any other independent business?
This entrepreneurship training program offers:
- In-class sessions and one-on-one mentorship
Some of the unique resources we offer:
- Commercial Kitchen
- Sewing Studio
- Co-working Space
- Eligible to work in Canada
- Immigrated to Canada within the last ten (10) years
- Either a Permanent Resident or Canadian Citizen
- English language level CLB 6+
- Have the technical skills or certification required for your business
- Have an entrepreneurial attitude
- Available to participate in a full-time program for 12 months
Information session: August 23th, 2019, 2 - 3 p.m.
Program application deadline: August 30th, 2019
For more information or registration, Please contact: Employment Services Unit