Are you an immigrant woman looking to start your own business in Canada?
Are you interested in cake decorating, event planning, bookkeeping, photography, graphic artist, handmade crafts, childminding, seamstress, or any other business idea?
This entrepreneurship training program offers:
- 3 months of classroom instruction (3 afternoons per week for 2-3 hours)
- 9 months of one-on-one mentorship with established business professionals
Some of the unique resources we offer :
- Commercial Kitchen
- Sewing Studio
- Eligible to work in Canada
- Immigrated to Canada within the last ten (10) years
- English language level CLB 6+
- Have the technical skills or certification required for your business
- Have an entrepreneurial attitude
Information session: August 23th, 2019, 2 - 3 p.m.
Program application deadline: August 30th, 2019
For more information or registration, Please contact: Employment Services Unit