The Face Mask Project is a community-shared initiative created by newcomer women at the Women's Business Hub. Our goal is to create 10,000 cloth face masks, safely sterilized and packaged with the help of Willows Dental and the U of S College of Dentistry, to be distributed to grassroots community organizations in Saskatoon.
Thank you to our partners, sponsors and donors:
• Willows Dental Clinic
• U of S College of Dentistry
• Days for Girls program
• Grandmothers 4 Grandmothers Saskatoon
• Sinclair Dental
• Réseau Santé en français de la Saskatchewan
• C95 Saskatoon
• Kinsmen Club of Saskatoon
• Pamela Pan and Evan Zhuang
• And many more... stay tuned!
For printable instructions on how to properly use and dispose of a face mask, please Click Here
Pour des instructions imprimables sur la façon d'utiliser correctement un masque facial, veuillez Cliquer Ici